1914 T68 20hp. Ex factory 14.12.14, on a short chassis which according to Derek was not surprising in the war.The 20 HP engine can be identified by the plated ends of the cylinder blocks, internally it has a 3.5” bore Vs the 3.25” of the 15HP. Four speed gearbox was carried on from the last 15HP cars.
The Colonial body was built to Napier drawings from the Science Museum ,London. The restoration took ten years. Owner Bill Bishop Australia