This car left the factory on November 29th 1913 as a T55 chassis #10981 . Normally it would be a 15HP car. It is however is fitted with a 20 HP engine which is confirmed in the Napier records as being as being the engine fitted in the factory. The first T68 20hp car left the factory on 29th January 1914.
Work in progress
Completed and in good company on the Australian VCC National rally at Mittagong NSW April 2011